Customers working in Carveco Version: 1.9 Build: 2019-10-17-1305-62c25d7e or above with a perpetual license or an active subscription can migrate their Carveco software license from one working device to another.
To deactivate your Carveco software license on the working device on which it is currently activated:
- Start your Carveco software.
- Select the Help > About Carveco menu option. The About box is displayed.
- Click Deactivate. A message box is displayed.
- Click OK. Your Carveco software license is deactivated and the Carveco software shuts down.
Your Carveco software license is now free to be activated on an alternate working device that meets the software's system requirements. Ensure that you install and activate the Carveco software on your alternate working device using the latest software installer together with either the:
- registered email address and unique alphanumeric license key sent there; or
- email address and password associated with your Carveco account.
For details on which activation method you must use, see: How do I activate my Carveco software?
Where a device on which your Carveco software license has previously been activated is now faulty and beyond repair, and it is therefore not possible to complete the license deactivation process, please create and submit a support request providing the name of the device:
- which is faulty and beyond repair; and
- on which your Carveco software license currently remains activated.
Use the following Microsoft support article to retrieve the name of your device: Do you need help locating your computer name?