Deactivating a Carveco software license on a device is a prerequisite for:
- Migrating the license from one device to another.
- Migrating from one Carveco product to another.
- Requesting a refund.
Uninstalling Carveco software from a device alone does not deactivate a previously-activated license on that device.
To deactivate the license for either a perpetual or subscription Carveco product on a device:
- Start your Carveco software.
- Select the Help > About Carveco menu option. The About box is displayed.
- In the About box, click Deactivate. The license is deactivated, then your Carveco software shuts down.
The device on which you want to deactivate the Carveco software license must be connected to the internet for the duration of the process.