Customers with a Carveco account can download specific installers from their account console.
Only the installers associated with each of the releases which you're currently licensed to use are available to download. Customers with:
- an active Carveco subscription license can access all installers.
- a perpetual Carveco license can access only the installers released prior to their maintenance plan renewal date.
To download a specific installer:
- Sign in to your Carveco account console.
- From the sidebar menu, click Downloads. A version list is displayed with the most recent release you're currently licensed to use shown at the top. For each version, its associated release date is shown.
- Click beside the version of your choice. A browser's default download location is C:\Users\<Username>\Downloads\, where <Username> is the username associated with your Windows® user account. Use File Explorer to retrieve the installer from your download location.