If when starting your Carveco software a Welcome screen is displayed warning you that the device allowance has been exceeded, this indicates there has been a change to your device resulting in your license becoming incompatible. In this situation, it is not possible for you to deactivate your license and activate it again afterwards.
Complete these steps:
- Click the taskbar's Start button, type control panel in the displayed Search box, then click Control Panel from the results shown. The Control Panel is displayed.
- In Control Panel, click System and Security > System. Information about your computer is displayed:
- On Windows® 10, the Computer name is shown under the Computer name, domain and workgroup settings heading.
- On Windows 11, the Device name is shown below the Device specifications heading.
- Note the name of the device on which the Welcome screen is displayed warning you that the device allowance has been exceeded.
- If you have installed and activated your Carveco software on a second device, repeat steps 1 and 2 on it, noting its name and whether your Carveco software starts successfully.
- Submit a Support Request with this information so that we can check and amend your license as required.