You can add a new credit or debit card as a payment method.
While PayPal, Google Pay and Apple Pay are accepted at the checkout when purchasing a subscription product, you cannot add such services as a new payment method.
To add a new credit or debit card as a payment method:
- Click Manage My Subscription. A new browser tab is created, on which options to manage elements of your subscription and online store account are shown. The Subscriptions menu option is selected by default.
If a message is displayed stating that your email address is not recognized or a Recharge page is displayed prompting you to type your email address and click Send link, this indicates that you have not:
- created a store account at the time of making your purchase; or
- accepted an invitation to create your store account sent from email@example.com to your registered email address.
In this situation, please submit a Support Request to ask for assistance with removing a payment method.
- Click the Payment methods menu option. A list of available payment methods is displayed alongside an option to add a new credit or debit card.
- Click Add payment method. A form is displayed in which you can specify the card owner's name, the card number, its expiration date, the three-digit security code (as shown on the reverse of the card), as well as the registered card owner's first name, surname, company name (if applicable), address and telephone number.
- Enter the information as it is shown on the card, and specify the billing details which are registered with the bank or provider which issued the card.
- Click Add payment method. The new card is added to the Payment Methods list and can now be assigned to one or more subscriptions.