You can change the first name, surname, company name, address and telephone number stored against any of the payment methods available from your online store account.
To change the billing details stored against a payment method:
- Click Manage My Subscription. A new browser tab is created, on which options to manage elements of your subscription and online store account are shown. The Subscriptions menu option is selected by default.
If a message is displayed stating that your email address is not recognized or a Recharge page is displayed prompting you to type your email address and click Send link, this indicates that you have not:
- created a store account at the time of making your purchase; or
- accepted an invitation to create your store account sent from firstname.lastname@example.org to your registered email address.
In this situation, please submit a Support Request to ask for assistance with removing a payment method.
- Click the Payment methods menu option. A list of available payment methods is displayed alongside an option to add a new credit or debit card.
- From the Payment Methods list, click to select the payment method for which you want to change the billing details. A summary of the payment method's details is shown alongside options for removing the payment method, for changing the billing details, and for assigning subscriptions to the payment method.
- Click Edit. A form is displayed in which you can specify a first name, surname, company name, address and telephone number.
- Enter the new name, company name (if applicable), address and telephone number, ensuring it exactly matches the billing details which are registered with the payment method's issuing bank or provider.
- Click Edit billing address. The billing details are updated and the Payment Methods list is shown.