You can remove any payment method which is not currently assigned to a subscription.
To delete a payment method:
- Click Manage My Subscription. A new browser tab is created, on which options to manage elements of your subscription and online store account are shown. The Subscriptions menu option is selected by default.
If a message is displayed stating that your email address is not recognized or a Recharge page is displayed prompting you to type your email address and click Send link, this indicates that you have not:
- created a store account at the time of making your purchase; or
- accepted an invitation to create your store account sent from firstname.lastname@example.org to your registered email address.
In this situation, please submit a Support Request to ask for assistance with removing a payment method.
- Click the Payment methods menu option. A list of available payment methods is displayed alongside an option to add a new credit or debit card.
- From the Payment Methods list, click to select the payment method you want to remove. A summary of the payment method's details is shown alongside options for removing the payment method, for changing the billing details, and for assigning subscriptions to the payment method.
- Click Delete. A message is displayed asking whether you want to remove the payment method.
- Click Remove. The payment method is removed and an updated Payment Methods list is shown.