You can set the payment method used for the recurring charges associated with:
- an individual subscription.
- a group of subscriptions.
To set the payment method used for one or more subscriptions:
- Click Manage My Subscription. A new browser tab is created, on which options to manage elements of your online store account and its associated subscriptions are shown. The Subscriptions menu option is selected by default.
If a message is displayed stating that your email address is not recognized or a Recharge page is displayed prompting you to type your email address and click Send link, this indicates that you have not:
- created a store account at the time of making your purchase; or
- accepted an invitation to create your store account sent from email@example.com to your registered email address.
In this situation, please submit a Support Request to ask for assistance with updating your payment method.
- Click the Payment methods menu option. A list of available payment methods is displayed alongside an option to add a new credit or debit card.
- From the Payment Methods list, click to select the payment method you want to use. A summary of the payment method's details is shown alongside options for removing the payment method, for changing the billing details stored against the payment method, and for assigning subscriptions to the payment method.
- Click Move subscriptions here. A list of subscriptions is shown.
- Select the check box shown beside each of the separate subscriptions to which you want to assign your chosen payment method.
- Click Move subscriptions. Your chosen payment method is assigned to the selected subscriptions.