You can participate in the community by making a post or a comment to ask questions, provide answers, or share ideas, among other things. Before you post, it's always a good idea to search to see if the question has already been asked and answered in the community.
To post to the community:
- Visit the community by clicking Browse from the Help Centre's Home page:
- Click New Post in the top-right side of any community page.
- Enter a Title for your post.
- Enter Details, which might be anything, including a question, feature request, or tip.
Use the formatting toolbar as required.
The maximum file size for images in posts and comments is 2MB.
- Select a Topic for the post from the drop-down menu, if you want to change the selected topic.
- Click Submit.