- Keep it clean and constructive. No profanity, obscenity, insulting or bigoted comments please. No name-calling or personal attacks.
- Do not threaten, stalk, insult, victimize or intimidate anyone or any group of people for any reason; including on the basis of age, gender, disability, ethnicity, sexual orientation, race or religion. We have a zero tolerance policy on personal attacks and offensive comments.
- Do not harass, insult, tease, or correct other users about the grammar used in their posts.
- Search to see if a question you'd like answered has already been posted by somebody else.
- Posting the same question repeatedly and creating multiple posts on the same subject can be confusing.
- Do not post on the same subject more than once or in more than one topic of discussion.
- Do not divert or change a discussion for your own purposes; create a new post on the subject you want to discuss.
- Address your answers to the person you are responding to. Where possible, use quotes to help keep discussions tidy.
- Use Community Feedback to post your thoughts and suggestions for the community. Negative feedback is welcome, but please keep it constructive.
- Report any kind of abuse you find in the community by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do not post comments advocating or encouraging piracy.
- Do not link to websites that require payment to access information.
- Do not intentionally post or spread viruses, worms, malware, or other software intended to harm another user's computer.
- Do not invade anyone's privacy by attempting to harvest, collect, store, or publish private or personally identifiable information, such as passwords, account information, credit card numbers, addresses, or other contact information without that person's knowledge and willing consent.
- Do not impersonate a Carveco employee, agent, manager, host, administrator, moderator, another user, or any other person through any means.
- Do not attempt to manipulate the community features, including ranking and voting systems, by violating any of the provisions of this Code of Conduct,
- Cite the source of anything you post or upload that is copyrighted if it isn't your own original content.
- Do not post inappropriate content such as: content depicting nudity of any sort, including full or partial photographic human nudity, or nudity in cartoons or fantasy art; chain letters; marketing or sales content of any kind.
Community User Cautions
- If a user suggest he use Remote Assistance to help you, be aware that he will have access to your computer, and that your computer could be hacked.
- If you volunteer to help another user through Remote Access, be very careful not to harm their computer in any way, or to access information that is not openly made available to you. Abuse of Remote Access will not be tolerated, and will result in your being banned from the community.
- Be careful with your personal information. If you mention your email address in a post, it may be used for any purpose by the general public, as this is a public community.
- Don't post information that could be used by others to steal your identity, such as your street address, your phone number, or your credit card number, license key number or purchase order number. Don't share anything about yourself that you would not want to see on a road-side billboard.
Community moderators, administrators
You will see some community members have an Employee rank. These individuals help keep the community running smoothly and report any issues with the site.
They will assist you where they can, but please note that community moderators and administrators are not always Carveco technical experts.
We thank you and your fellow community members. If you have any questions about our rules or terms, please let us know by contacting email@example.com.
Termination and Cancellation
Carveco reserves the right, at its sole discretion, and without any obligation to do so, to review and remove user-created services and content at will and without notice, and delete content and accounts. Carveco reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to permanently ban participants or terminate access to the community.